University English Lecturers/ Instructors Opportunity in Beijing
Beijing University of Chemical Technology-School of International Education is looking for native speakers of English to teach English in Beijing, China.
Job Code: SIE2102 Work Status: Full-time
Number of vacancies: 2
1. Teaching students in English reading, writing, speaking and listening.
2. Teaching English courses like Writing and the Environment, Writing Humanities and the Environment, Information Literacy, Professional Writing for Bioprocess Engineering.
3. Preparing students for TOEFL or IELTS tests.
4. Designing, organizing or participating extra-curriculum activities.
5. BUCT Changping Campus.
Workload: 12-16 teaching hours a week (45 minutes for each teaching hour). 384-512 teaching hours annually.
1. Native speaker of English.
2. Master’s degree or above in English language or related majors.
3. Must have English teaching experience to foreign students.
4. Excellent skills in classroom management and communication with students.
5. Degree in or certificates of TESOL or TEFL would be preferred.
School of International Education, Beijing University of Chemical Technology