1. China’s H1 GDP expands 2.5% as economy braves mounting challenges
China’s economy has braved a series of challenges posed by domestic COVID-19 outbreaks and a worsening global environment, posting 2.5 percent year-on-year growth in the first half of 2022, official data showed on Friday.
2. China, Greece should enhance ties in all areas to excellent level of political bond
This year marks the 50th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between China and Greece. Over the past half century, the two countries have forged a friendship and close cooperation in a wide range of fields including investment, trade, tourism, and culture. In 2018, Greece joined China-proposed Belt and Road Initiative (BRI), under which the two countries have seen a mutually beneficial strengthening of bilateral ties.
3. Chinese mainland reports 64 new local confirmed COVID-19 cases
BEIJING, July 15 (Xinhua) — The Chinese mainland Thursday reported 64 locally-transmitted confirmed COVID-19 cases, including 30 in Gansu and 17 in Guangdong, the National Health Commission said Friday.
4. China creates over 6.5 million urban jobs in H1
China created a total of 6.54 million jobs in its urban areas in the first half of this year (H1), official data showed Thursday.
5. Lululemon foresees rapid expansion in China
Athleisure apparel brand Lululemon is projecting China will become its second-largest market worldwide by 2026 through new store openings, an expanding product portfolio and enhanced omni-channel community engagement, CEO Calvin McDonald said in an exclusive interview with China Daily.
6. China will arrange Malaysian students return to China to resume classes in near future to realize dreams in life.
China also plans to substantially increase direct flights. Believe as pandemic situation takes favorable turn,two peoples can again be in constant contact each other like relatives.