1. A closer look at China’s May economic data, China’s economy is gradually moving on.
China’s economy is gradually moving on from the impact of COVID-19 with improvements in a number of key indicators, showing renewed signs of its gradual recovery in May.
2. Jakarta-Bandung HSR No.1 casting yard completes box girders erection
The No.1 casting yard of the Jakarta-Bandung High-Speed Railway (HSR) on Monday completed the erection of 1,018 box girders, laying a solid foundation for the completion of the railway project in June 2023.
3. Update: China’s industrial profits improve on rebounding factory activities.
Profits of China’s major industrial companies saw a narrower decline in May as factories in the world’s second-largest economy restarted production lines as business sentiments improved, official data showed Monday.
4. Flu spreads rapidly in southern China, possibly linked to COVID-19 controls: experts
The positive rate of the influenza viruses dominated by the influenza A (H3N2) subtype in southern China has continued to rise, with some regions seeing a spike in cases surpassing that of winter, according to data released by the Chinese National Influenza Center (CNIC).
5. At least 40 found dead in truck in San Antonio, Texas.
WASHINGTON — At least 40 people were found dead inside a tractor-trailer on Monday in San Antonio, Texas, local media reported.
6. Embassy of Kazakhstan to China has posted that they are conducting negotiations to help students return promptly.
There was also data collection taking place, Kazakhstan students please see link below.