1. Typhoon Chaba makes landfall in China’s Guangdong
Chaba, the third typhoon of the year, made landfall in the coastal area of Maoming City in south China’s Guangdong Province at around 3 p.m. Saturday.
2. China, Solomon Islands see security cooperation progress
China and the Solomon Islands have seen achievements in their security cooperation. A demonstration of joint police training was held on Friday, with the local police force of the island country showcasing their new skills acquired from the Chinese police officers.
3. “Fly in Limbazi” air show held in Latvia
“Fly in Limbazi” air show held in Latvia
4. Magnificent Huangshan Mountain appreciated by the world
With its highest altitude at more than 1800 meters and covering 1,200 square kilometers, Huangshan Mountain has remained one of China’s most magnificent mountains since ancient times for its pine trees, stones, sea of clouds and springs. It was listed as World Cultural and Natural Heritage by the UNESCO in 1990.
5. Inbound Travelers to Undergo Monkeypox Screening
Inbound travelers will undergo a monkeypox screening along with COVID-19 testing during their quarantine period, the National Health Commission said.
6. China Announces Most Int’l Flights Since COVID Started!
More airlines are resuming international flights to and from China, and it is likely that July will see the biggest number of international flights since pandemic restrictions were placed on international air travel in early 2020.